Monday, August 14, 2017

Saint James United Methodist Church of Kansas City, Missouri, United States for Monday, 14 August 2017 "Care & Nurture of Membership" "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" [John 14:1-2]

 Saint James United Methodist Church of Kansas City, Missouri, United States for Monday, 14 August 2017 "Care & Nurture of Membership" "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" [John 14:1-2]

Susan C. Peterson, mother of Suzanne Lewis, grandmother of Jordan & Taylor Lewis, sister of Bettylu Donaldson, and aunt of Diane (Emanuel II) Cleaver, passed. Service arrangements are as follows:
August 15, 2017
Visitation: 10:00 am
Service:11:00 am
Saint James United Methodist Church
5540 Wayne Avenue
Kansas City, Missouri 64110, United States
Watkins Heritage Funeral Chapel
4000 Emanuel Cleaver II Boulevard
Kansas City, Missouri 64130, United States
Condolences may be sent to:
Suzanne Lewis
2424 North East Quail Walk Trail
Blue Springs, Missouri 64014, United States
Dianne (Emanuel II) Cleaver
8217 East Gregory Blvd.
Kansas City, Missouri 64133, United States
Saint James United Methodist Church
Saint James United Methodist Church
5540 Wayne Avenue
Kansas City, Missouri 64110, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment