Thursday, April 9, 2015

Soul Care New Every Morning from The Global Church of the Nazarene's Clergy Development Office of Lenexa, Kansas, United States for Thursday, 9 April 2015 "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning! How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23

Soul Care New Every Morning from The Global Church of the Nazarene's Clergy Development Office of Lenexa, Kansas, United States for Thursday, 9 April 2015 "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning! How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23

Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
Then he said to me, "Mortal, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are cut off completely.' Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: I am going to open your graves, and bring you up from your graves, O my people; and I will bring you back to the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves, and bring you up from your graves, O my people. I will put my spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you on your own soil; then you shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken and will act, says the Lord."[Ezekiel 37:11-14, NRSV]
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
You cannot amputate your history from your destiny, because that is redemption.[Beth Moore]
Pray Together with Us:
Hunger and thirst, O Christ, for sight of you,
Your sole provision for the unknown way.
Long hunger wasted the world wandered,
With sight of you may he be satisfied.[Radbod, Bishop of Utrecht]
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment