Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Daily Scripture Email "Meditation" - Monday, 3 August 2015 from Trinity United Methodist Church in Ginesville, Florida, United States

Daily Scripture Email "Meditation" - Monday, 3 August 2015 from Trinity United Methodist Church in Ginesville, Florida, United States


Worship: Sundays at 8:15 am | 9:40 am | 11:00 am, Wednesdays at 6:35 pm
"Meditation"
God, I give you this day - yes, really - each minute, each hour, to use it as You will in my life and the lives of others. To be sure, I'll go ahead with my work, my plans, my errands, but I will look for glimpses of You throughout this day, for the quiet sound of your "voice," for the opportunities to see through your eyes, believing that in so doing this day will be enhanced by your presence I it, or, better said, by my periodic awareness of your presence in it. Give me eyes to see and ears to hear. Amen*
Love and Prayers,
Dan
*You will perhaps note that I'm not using Scripture in my DSE's today or this week; I'm trying something new - a more intentional journey into my/your soul journey with God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit. I pray that these reflections will assist you in your spiritual walk.

Trinity United Methodist Church
4000 NW 53rd Avenue
Gainesville, Florida 32653 United States
352.376.6615
TrinityGNV.org
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm | Friday, 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
STAY CONNECTED

Trinity United Methodist Church
4000 NW 53rd Avenue
Gainesville, Florida 32653 United States
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment