Monday, September 7, 2015

Soul Care New Every Morning from The Global Church of The Nazarene's Office of Clergy Development in Lenexa, Kansas, United States "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning! How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23

Soul Care New Every Morning from The Global Church of The Nazarene's Office of Clergy Development in Lenexa, Kansas, United States "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning! How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23

Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you, because of your sharing in the gospel from the first day until now. I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work among you will bring it to completion by the day of Jesus Christ.[Philippians 1:3-6, NRSV]
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
I am with people who are poor in spirit. They teach me that being is more important than doing, the heart is more important than the mind, and doing things together is more important than doing things alone.[Henri Nouwen]
Pray Together with Us:
O God, grant that I may do and suffer all things this day for the glory of your name.[Cure d'Ars]
___________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment