Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Oboedire for Monday, August 31, 2015 - Update: The Fall Lineup by J. Steven Harper

Oboedire for Monday, August 31, 2015 - Update: The Fall Lineup by J. Steven Harper
"Update: The Fall Lineup" by J. Steven Harper
Coming off the traditional August writing break, I want to give you a preview of the Fall on Oboedire.
"In-Sight" resumes on September 9th. Each Wednesday I will post something having to do with spiritual formation. I want to recapture this focus for Oboedire, which was why I began it in the first place.
Everything else will be occasional. I will be devoting my writing time to other projects. I will use Oboedire to keep you posted about any new things, and to provide you with resources to assist your growth in grace.
The Oboedire home page has other icons that provide additional information and resources. Check in there occasionally to see what's happening.
As I do each year as the Fall begins, I ask you to consider letting others know about Oboedire so that they can join those who receive posts automatically, or simply visit the site from time to time. And as always, I ask for your prayers that Oboedire will be one of the things God uses to enrich your life.
Blessings! Steve
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment