Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Care & Nurture of Membership from St. James United Methodist Church in Kansas City, Missouri, United States "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?"[John 14:1-2] for Wednesday, 31 August 2016

 Care & Nurture of Membership from St. James United Methodist Church in Kansas City, Missouri, United States "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so,
would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?"
[John 14:1-2] for Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Norma Moss, mother of Tiffany Woods, passed. Services have been arranged as:
Saturday, September 3rd
Visitation - 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Funeral - 10 a.m.
Morning Star Baptist Church
2411 E 27th St
Kansas City, MO 64127
Condolences may be sent to:
Tiffany Woods
12512 Charlotte St
Kansas City, MO 64146
St. James United Methodist Church
www.stjamesumc.com

St. James United Methodist Church
5540 Wayne Avenue
Kansas City, Missouri 64110, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment