Tuesday, March 13, 2018

"Care & Nurture of Membership" Saint James United Methodist Church in Kansas City, Missouri, United States for Monday, 12 March 2018 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:1-2)

"Care & Nurture of Membership"  Saint James United Methodist Church in Kansas City, Missouri, United States for Monday, 12 March 2018 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:1-2)
Tomise Wyatt, great-great-niece of Ethelyn Wilson, passed. Service arrangements are as follows:
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Visitation: 9:30 am
Service: 11:00 am
Concord Fortress of Hope
Condolences may be sent to:
Ethelyn Wilson
Saint James United Methodist Church
Saint. James United Methodist Church
***

No comments:

Post a Comment