Monday, September 29, 2014

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, Ministry Partner for Monday, 29 September 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations 3:22-24)

Soul Care - New Every MorningLenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, Ministry Partner for Monday, 29 September 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
    He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations 3:22-24)
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers and sisters, for you know that we who teach will be judged with greater strictness. For all of us make many mistakes. Anyone who makes no mistakes in speaking is perfect, able to keep the whole body in check with a bridle. If we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we guide their whole bodies. Or look at ships: though they are so large that it takes strong winds to drive them, yet they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great exploits.(James 3:1-5, NRSV)
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims 
A truth that's told with bad intent
Beats all the lies you can invent.(William Blake)
Pray Together with Us:
God give me work
Till my life shall end
And life
Till my work is done.(Winifred Holtby epitaph)
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment