Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, Ministry Partner for Tuesday, 30 September 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations 3:22-24)

Soul Care - New Every MorningLenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, Ministry Partner for Tuesday, 30 September 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
    He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations 3:22-24)
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
The Lord is king; let the peoples tremble! 
    He sits enthroned upon the cherubim; let the earth quake! 
The Lord is great in Zion; 
    he is exalted over all the peoples. 
Let them praise your great and awesome name. 
    Holy is he! 
Mighty King, lover of justice, 
    you have established equity; 
you have executed justice 
    and righteousness in Jacob. 
Extol the Lord our God; 
    worship at his footstool. 
    Holy is he!(Psalm 99:1-5, NRSV)
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.(Abraham Lincoln)
Pray Together with Us:
When I wake up in the morning, 
thank you, God, for being there. 
When I come to school each day, 
thank you, God, for being there. 
When I am playing with my friends, 
thank you, God, for being there. 
And when I go to bed at night, 
thank you, God, for being there.(Infant Prayers)
___________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment