Friday, October 31, 2014

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, Ministry Partner for Friday, 31 October 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations 3:22-24)

Soul Care - New Every MorningLenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, Ministry Partner for Friday, 31 October 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
    He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations 3:22-24)
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
One of the religion scholars spoke up: "Teacher, do you realize that in saying these things you're insulting us?"
He sa)id, "Yes, and I can be even more explicit. You're hopeless, you religion scholars! You load people down with rules and regulations, nearly breaking their backs, but never lift even a finger to help.(Luke 11:45-46, MSG)
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
We can't take any credit for our talents. It's how we use them that counts.(Madeleine L'Engle)
Pray Together with Us:
Lord, make me less like Jonah and more like Jesus. Save me from being the kind of person who cares more about my comfort, my reputation, and my success than I do about the people You are calling me to serve. Help me to keep all of my dreams on Your altar and be ready at all times to respond with faith and obedience to Your call.(Colin Smith)
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment