Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, Ministry Partner for Thursday, 30 October 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations 3:22-24)

Soul Care - New Every MorningLenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, Ministry Partner for Thursday, 30 October 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
    He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations 3:22-24)
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
When he finished that talk, a Pharisee asked him to dinner. He entered his house and sat right down at the table. The Pharisee was shocked and somewhat offended when he saw that Jesus didn't wash up before the meal. But the Master said to him, "I know you Pharisees burnish the surface of your cups and plates so they sparkle in the sun, but I also know your insides are maggoty with greed and secret evil. Stupid Pharisees! Didn't the One who made the outside also make the inside? Turn both your pockets and your hearts inside out and give generously to the poor; then your lives will be clean, not just your dishes and your hands.(Luke 11:37-41, MSG)
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have.(Abraham Lincoln)
Pray Together with Us:
O Lord, in Whom is our hope, remove far from us, we pray Thee, empty hopes and presumptuous confidence. Make our hearts so right with Thy most holy and loving heart, that hoping in Thee we may do good; until that day when faith and hope shall be abolished by sight and possession, and love shall be all in all.(Christina G. Rossetti)
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment