Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trinity United Methodist Church Daily Scripture Email Devotion for Thursday, 30 October 2014 "Reaching Beyond"

Trinity United Methodist Church Daily Scripture Email Devotion for Thursday, 30 October 2014 "Reaching Beyond"
I have some words that change my life daily.  They were written in a note to me years ago by my Mom.  In her handwriting in my billfold always are these words:  
“Dear Jim,
Always remember you are much loved and admired…Mom and Dad.”  I truly believe those are reflections of God’s love from God’s gift to me, my parents.  They are gone now but their words reach me beyond their time here on earth.  I am blessed.  So are your children.  Share words with them. 
Proverbs 25:11 (NIV) says:  A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in a setting of silver.
Jim Cook
We still need a few more devotionals for the DSE; please send to Tammy at tkarafa@trintygnv.org  
-- 
-- 
-- 
Welcome to the new Trinity United Methodist Church's Daily Scripture Email system.
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment