Sunday, May 7, 2017

"Paul: 'Lay off me'” by Stephen M. Miller from Stephen M. Miller at The Bible blog of award-winning bestselling Christian author, Stephen M. Miller. for Sunday, 7 May 2017

"Paul: 'Lay off me'” by Stephen M. Miller from Stephen M. Miller at The Bible blog of award-winning bestselling Christian author, Stephen M. Miller. for Sunday, 7 May 2017
"Paul: 'Lay off me'” by Stephen M. Miller
At the end of Paul’s intensely angry letter to churches in what is now Turkey, he wrote: “So lay off me. I don’t want any more trouble. I already carry enough scars on my body for the sake of Jesus.”[Galatians 6:17, Casual English Bible]
Book of Galatians, Casual English Bible
Casual English Bible Leader’s Guide and Atlas for Galatians
The post Paul: “Lay off me” appeared first on Stephen M. Miller.

Recent Articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment