Monday, March 31, 2014

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care-New Every Morning "They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."Lamentations 3:23 for Monday, 31 March 2014 - Good Morning, Ministry Partner

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care-New Every Morning "They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."Lamentations 3:23 for Monday, 31 March 2014 - Good Morning, Ministry Partner
Be Encouraged by God's Word"
He asked them, "But who do you say that I am?" Peter answered him, "You are the Messiah."--Mark 8:29, NRSV
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
Since He looked upon me, my heart is not my own. He hath run away to heaven with it.--Samuel Rutherford
Pray Together with Us:
O God, let me not interrupt you with my chatter. Let me listen, rather, to your still small voice.--Geddes MacGregor
------

No comments:

Post a Comment