Friday, January 2, 2015

Soul Care: New Every Morning of Lenexa, Kansas, United States for Friday, 2 January 2015 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left."[Lamentations 3:23-24]

Soul Care - New Every MorningSoul Care: New Every Morning of Lenexa, Kansas, United States for Friday, 2 January 2015 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
    He’s all I’ve got left."[Lamentations 3:23-24]
Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Indeed, by faith our ancestors received approval. By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was made from things that are not visible.[Hebrews 11:1-3, NRSV]
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
It is not the strength of your faith but the object of your faith that actually saves you.[Timothy Keller]
Pray Together with Us:
My God and my all.[Francis of Assisi]
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment