Sunday, May 7, 2017

Now on Jewish.tv: Do I Look Like Moses?: Uncovering the feeling of awe (Tanya Ch. 42) - Aron Moss for Sunday, 7 May 2017 from The Jewish.TV - Chabad.org Video in New York, New York, United Statesב"ה Jewish.tv Live Event Alert

Now on Jewish.tv: Do I Look Like Moses?: Uncovering the feeling of awe (Tanya Ch. 42) - Aron Moss for Sunday, 7 May 2017 from The Jewish.TV - Chabad.org Video in New York, New York, United Statesב"ה Jewish.tv Live Event Alert
Coming Up on Jewish.tv

Do I Look Like Moses?
Uncovering the feeling of awe (Tanya Ch. 42)
By Aron Moss
This webcast begins:
Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 7pm ET
Watch
About this webcast:
Moses spoke to G-d face to face, so of course he was in awe. What about me? Can I feel what Moses did?


© Copyright Chabad.org, all rights reserved. Privacy Policy
Chabad.org · Ask the Rabbi · Contact Us · Donate
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment