Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care: New Every Morning for Tuesday, 30 December 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left."[Lamentations 3:23-24]

Soul Care - New Every MorningSoul Care: New Every MorningLenexa, Kansas, United States for Tuesday, 30 December 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
    He’s all I’ve got left."[Lamentations 3:23-24]
Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
Then I turned to see whose voice it was that spoke to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the lampstands I saw one like the Son of Man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash across his chest. His head and his hair were white as white wool, white as snow; his eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of many waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, and from his mouth came a sharp, two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining with full force.
When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he placed his right hand on me, saying, "Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living one. I was dead, and see, I am alive forever and ever; and I have the keys of Death and of Hades.[Revelation 1:12-18, NRSV]
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
Christianity is not primarily a moral code but a grace-laden mystery; it is not essentially a philosophy of love but a love affair; it is not keeping rules with clenched fists but receiving a gift with open hands.[Brennan Manning]
Pray Together with Us:
Almighty God,
you make us glad with the yearly remembrance
of the birth of your Son Jesus Christ.
Grant that as we joyfully receive him for our redeemer,
we may with sure confidence behold him
when he shall come to be our judge;
who is alive and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit
one God, now and forever.[Alternative Service Book (1980)]
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment