Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Soul Care - New Every Morning "The Lord can always be trusted to show mercy each morning." [Lamentations 3:23, Contemporary English Version] for Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Soul Care - New Every Morning
Soul Care - New Every Morning "The Lord can always be trusted
    to show mercy each morning." [Lamentations 3:23, Contemporary English Version] for Tuesday, 13 January 2015
Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
To whom then will you compare me,
    or who is my equal? says the Holy One.
Lift up your eyes on high and see:
    Who created these?
He who brings out their host and numbers them,
    calling them all by name;
because he is great in strength,
    mighty in power,
    not one is missing.[Isaiah 40:24-25, NRSV]
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
It is so hard to believe because it is so hard to obey.[Soren Kierkegaard]
Pray Together with Us:
God of your goodness, give me yourself,
for you are sufficient for me . . . .
If I were to ask anything less
I should always be in want,
for in you alone do I have all.[Julian of Norwich]
___________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment