Friday, February 27, 2015

Soul Care New Every Morning of The Global Church of the Nazarene's Clergy Development Office in Lenexa, Kansas, United States "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning! How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23 for Friday, 27 February 2015

Soul Care New Every Morning of The Global Church of the Nazarene's Clergy Development Office in Lenexa, Kansas, United States "[On the contrary,] they are new every morning! How great your faithfulness!" Lamentations 3:23 for Friday, 27 February 2015
Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
He must increase, but I must decrease.[John 3:30, NRSV]
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
With complete consecration comes perfect peace.[Watchman Nee]
Pray Together with Us:
O God I acknowledge my utter dependence on you. I have nothing that I have not received. By you I am sustained in nature and grace, day by day, and moment by moment. Suffer not the works of your hands to perish. Let your Spirit empty my of all that is not yours, that Christ may dwell in me and I in him.[W. Gray Elmslie]
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment