Tuesday, June 28, 2016

"Updated Will?" David Stone, Jews for Jesus in San Francisco, California, United States for Tuesday, 28 June 2016

"Updated Will?" David Stone, Jews for Jesus in San Francisco, California, United States for Tuesday, 28 June 2016
Shalom to you. Here are some thoughts about future plans to mull over during some of your spare time this summer. Having and keeping your Estate Plan up-to-date is very important.
WHO is dependent on me for financial support? Have more children or grandchildren been added to our family during the last year?
WHAT significant life changes have occurred in our family (marriages, divorces, births, deaths, etc.) since I last updated my will or trust?
HOW much is “enough”: Have you reviewed your plans for distribution of your estate during the past year?
WHO will receive my assets? The people I intend or will my assets be unintentionally entrusted to someone else?
WHAT else do I really desire for my heirs beyond money, college education, social responsibility, etc.?
WHAT charitable institutions have been important to me, and do I want to include them in my plans?
A current estate plan is vital to making sure your wishes are carried out and can help you leave a lasting personal legacy.
HOW TO GET STARTED
While each family’s situation is different, there are some planning strategies that can help you provide for your heirs and leave your legacy.
It’s easy to get started. To assist you with making or updating your future plans, we can provide you with our FREE Planning Your Legacy wills guide. Many of our donors have found this guide useful in helping them think through their goals. To obtain a copy please contact me or visit us on our website.
I would be delighted to help you with any question you may have.
Your Brother in Yeshua (Jesus),
David Stone, Director of Donor Relations

Jews for Jesus
60 Haight Street
San Francisco, California 94102, United States
Phone: 415-864-2600
---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment