Sunday, June 26, 2016

Oboedire "Update: Year #7" by J. Steven Harper for Monday, 27 June 2016


Oboedire   "Update: Year #7" by J. Steven Harper for Monday, 27 June 2016
July 2016 marks the beginning of the seventh year for Oboedire. I can hardly imagine that I have been writing here for six years--no doubt a sign that I am aging and along with that, the sense of time flying by.
As in past years, I am taking a summer break, which will include prayerful reflection regarding the future of Oboedire. The "Year of Mercy" posts will continue eachWednesday because they are already written and pre-scheduled. But through August, that will be about it.
Whether you are new to Oboedire, or you have been on the journey for a while, I thank you for your interest in this online ministry, and I ask fir your prayers as I consider what "Year Seven" might look like. Honestly, I do not have anything particularly in mind. We shall see.[J. Steven Harper]
Monday, June 27, 2016
Categories: Site Updates
URL: http://wp.me/p101na-1Fu
--------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment