Monday, January 30, 2017

The Deaf Devo from The Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States "Hot Chocolate" Bible Reading: Psalm 139:1-6 for Monday, 30 January 2017

The Deaf Devo from The Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States "Hot ChocolateBible Reading: Psalm 139:1-6 for Monday, 30 January 2017
Psalm 139:(0) For the leader. A psalm of David:
(1) Adonai, you have probed me, and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I stand up,
you discern my inclinations from afar,
3 you scrutinize my daily activities.
You are so familiar with all my ways
4 that before I speak even a word, Adonai,
you know all about it already.
5 You have hemmed me in both behind and in front
and laid your hand on me.
6 Such wonderful knowledge is beyond me,
far too high for me to reach.
-------
Do you know that God loves you?  He loves you from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet!  Our Bible verses today remind us that God loves us and knows all about us.  In verse 3 the writer says to God, "You know where I go and where I lie down.  You know everything I do."
God loves you so much that He knows every detail about you.  He knows your favorite color and your secret desires.  He even knows what you like on your pizza!  God is not bored with knowing things about you.
God knows that one of my favorite drinks is hot chocolate.  Recently I was on a mission trip to Colombia.  I had the opportunity to experience hot chocolate made with pure cocoa!  As I drank my hot chocolate, I smiled and thanked God for giving me an extra blessing.  He showed me His love in a very special way. 
As you go through today, look for the ways God blesses you.  Thank Him for knowing all about you.[Desiree Enoch]
"You are all around me - in front 
of me and behind me.  I feel 
your hand on my shoulder."[Psalm 139:5]

PRAYER:  Heavenly Father, thank You that You know all about me.  I love You so much!  In Jesus' name.  Amen.
-------
Watch latest Deaf Devo in ASL on:
Website | YouTube | Facebook | App
Deaf Missions
21199 Greenview Road
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment