Saturday, November 25, 2017

The L'Arche Canada in Richmond Hills, Ontario, Canada - Jean Vanier - Daily Thought - Saturday, 25 November 2017 "From Loneliness to Belonging"

The L'Arche Canada in Richmond Hills, Ontario, Canada - Jean Vanier - Daily Thought - Saturday, 25 November 2017 "From Loneliness to Belonging"
To celebrate is to give thanks for the gift that God has given us in having brought us together from a place of loneliness into a place of belonging. I know that you have accepted me and I you. I know your gifts and also your darkness. Yet I accept you not expecting more and not weeping because you are not exactly what I wanted you to be. So to celebrate is to give thanks for all that you are and all that we are together. (Jean Vanier, Quoted by K. Spink in Jean Vanier and L'Arche, page 68, L'Arche Canada | L'Arche Canada Foundation | Jean Vanier Online)
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment