Saturday, June 30, 2018

The Daily Devotion for Saturday, 30 June 2018 from The Great Plains Conference of The United Methodist Church in Wichita, Kansas, United States

The Daily Devotion for Saturday, 30 June 2018 from The Great Plains Conference of The United Methodist Church in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Great Plains Daily Devotional for 06/30/2018
Today please be in prayer for
Gering First UMC
Great West District
Centro de Alabanza y Adoracion
Melbeta UMC
Great West District
Clinton UMC
Gordon First UMC
Great West District
Shared Prayers
View Prayer Requests
Submit a Prayer Request
This Week's Lectionary
5th Sunday after Pentecost in Kingdomtide - Green
  • 1 Samuel 17: (1a, 4-11, 19-23) 32-49
  • Psalm 9:9-20
  • 2 Corinthians 6:1-13
  • Mark 4:35-41
Link to GBOD Devotional
Contact Information
Great Plains Episcopal Office
(316)686-0600
(800)745-2350
Today's Devotional:
Isaiah 55:
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
and your ways are not my ways,” says Adonai.
9 “As high as the sky is above the earth
are my ways higher than your ways,
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10 For just as rain and snow fall from the sky
and do not return there, but water the earth,
causing it to bud and produce,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater;
11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth —
it will not return to me unfulfilled;
but it will accomplish what I intend,
and cause to succeed what I sent it to do.”
 (Complete Jewish Bible).
Great Churches. Great Leaders. Great Disciples. Transformed World.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment