Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Deaf Devo from The Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States "The Maple Tree " Bible Psalm 150:1-6 Reading: for Thursday, 16 February 2017

The Deaf Devo from The Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States "The Maple Tree Bible Psalm 150:1-6 Reading: for Thursday, 16 February 2017 
 Psalm 150:1 Halleluyah!
Praise God in his holy place!
Praise him in the heavenly dome of his power!
2 Praise him for his mighty deeds!
Praise him for his surpassing greatness!
3 Praise him with a blast on the shofar!
Praise him with lute and lyre!
4 Praise him with tambourines and dancing!
Praise him with flutes and strings!
5 Praise him with clanging cymbals!
Praise him with loud crashing cymbals!
6 Let everything that has breath praise Adonai!
Halleluyah!
For the past few days I have told you about some trees that my family and neighbors had in their yards. I really like trees! Why? Because they are so beautiful and because I can enjoy them. 
God made trees for many different reasons. Some trees give us shade from the sun. Other trees give us fruit. Trees can be used to make lumber, and they give shelter to birds and animals. 
When I was a young girl, we had a maple tree in our yard. This was a wonderful place for a swing. It was my favorite place to be on warm summer days. I can remember swinging high in the air. Sometimes I would swing and sing songs about Jesus. I felt very close to God. 
I am happy that I can praise God and talk about Him. In verse 6 of our Bible Reading, the writer says that "everything that breathes" should praise God. Take time today to praise God for what He has done for you! [Carol Whitney]
"Everything the Lord has made should praise him throughout 
the world that he rules! My 
soul, praise the Lord!"[Psalm 103:22]

PRAYER: God, thank You for being so special. I praise You for all You have done for me. In Jesus' name. Amen. 
-------
Watch latest Deaf Devo in ASL on:
Website | YouTube | Facebook | App
Deaf Missions
21199 Greenview Road
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment