Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Alcoholic Anonymous - Daily Ponderables - Together we trudge the Road of Happy Destiny – Tuesday, 31 December 2013 - Daily Reflections

Alcoholic Anonymous - Daily Ponderables - Together we trudge the Road of Happy Destiny – Tuesday, 31 December 2013 - Daily Reflections
Together WE Trudge the Road OF Happy Destiny
Today I celebrate 31 years of being clean and sober.  I have now been sober for over half of my life.  I owe my sobriety to God with a great big assist to the countless individuals I have met both in and out of the rooms during my journey on this Road OF Happy Destiny.
Thank you for being a part of my journey
Those that were here when I came in were holding the Light to show me the way.  It is up to each of us to be sure that Light is never extinguished as many are still trapped in the darkness desperately seeking a Way Out ... we have to hold the Light for them!
I wanted to pass along the following poem that a good friend wrote and sent to me this morning.
31 years ago today
I made the decision to stick and stay
Of this great life I did not know
God's great wonders He bestowed
His plan for me I could not see
Of joyous wonders yet to be
The greatest gift I have found
A life with joy and love abound
This gift He gave me I must give away
The gift GOD gave me to stick and stay by Gary C.
-------
If you're not enjoying your sobriety it's your own damn fault

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment