Sunday, December 29, 2013

Henri Nouwen Society – Oh my Strength, I will sing praises to You, for You, O Beloved, have renewed my life; You have set me free to live in gratitude and joy!(Psalm 59: 67-72) – Thank you for your Prayers and Support!

Henri Nouwen Society – Oh my Strength, I will sing praises to You, for You, O Beloved, have renewed my life; You have set me free to live in gratitude and joy!(Psalm 59: 67-72) – Thank you for your Prayers and Support!
Dear [Methodist, Nazarene, Fellow Pilgrims],
Thank you for traveling with us on this Advent and Christmas journey. We are deeply grateful for your prayers and financial support. If you haven't had a chance to make your gift, we invite you to do so now, as 2013 draws to a close.
Many blessings from all of us at the Henri Nouwen Society for a healthy and prayerful 2014.
All Things are Being Made New
The beginning of the spiritual life is often difficult not only because the powers which cause us to worry are so strong but also because the presence of God's Spirit seems barely noticeable.
If, however, we are faithful to our disciplines, a new hunger will make itself known. This new hunger is the first sign of God's presence. When we remain attentive to this divine presence, we will be led always deeper into the kingdom. There, to our joyful surprise, we will discover that all things are being made new.

-------

No comments:

Post a Comment