Monday, December 30, 2013

Stephen M. Miller – Monday, 30 December 2013 - Hi, RezChat

Stephen M. Miller – Monday, 30 December 2013 - Hi, RezChat
This is a quick report on Tim Edwards. He left class in pain yesterday. Terry Bahadur helped them to the car while we in the class prayed for them.
I asked Barbara for an update. Here's Barbara's note to me:
Hi Steve
He just told me that he is feeling a little better.  Still dizzy, tingling in his face, leg and arm cramps but nothing like Sunday.  I thought we needed to start a steroid regimen but he wants to wait a bit.  My guess is that he doesn't want to go to the hospital for the IV treatment.  So, I am just hoping that the lesions stop firing. He is trying to work at the clinic today so just basically praying he can make it through.
It was a long walk to the car yesterday.  He was not doing well and upset to boot.  I was really thankful for Terry being there.  He helped Tim get in the car and buckled him in.  It was a reminder to me that I don't do this alone..which at the moment was priceless.  Wish that I was able to express appropriately to the class how much your prayers, support and just being my friend means to me (us).
Hate MS
Fortunate to have all of you
barbara
-------
Our mailing address is:
Stephen M. Miller Inc
PO Box 2712
Olathe, KS 66063 United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment