Monday, December 30, 2013

Soul Care New Every Morning “They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness!”(Lamentations 3:23, The Message) – Monday, 30 December 2013

Soul Care New Every Morning “They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness!”(Lamentations 3:23, The Message) – Monday, 30 December 2013
Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
Dear friend, when you extend hospitality to Christian brothers and sisters, even when they are strangers, you make the faith visible. They've made a full report back to the church here, a message about your love. It's good work you're doing, helping these travelers on their way, hospitality worthy of God himself! They set out under the banner of the Name, and get no help from unbelievers. So they deserve any support we can give them. In providing meals and a bed, we become their companions in spreading the Truth.(3 John 5-8, TM)
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
Hospitality means primarily the creation of free space where the stranger can enter and become a friend instead of an enemy. Hospitality is not to change people, but to offer them space where change can take place. It is not to bring men and women over to our side, but to offer freedom not disturbed by dividing lines.(Henri Nouwen)
Pray Together with Us:
Lord, make me willing to be used by you. May my knowledge of my unworthiness never make me resist being used by you. May the need of others always be remembered by me, so that I may ever be willing to be used by you.
And open my eyes and my heart that I may this coming day be able to do some work of peace for you.(Alan Paton)

------

No comments:

Post a Comment