Thursday, January 30, 2014

Soul Care New Every Morning “They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness!”(Lamentations 3:23, The Message) – Thursday, 30 January 2014 - Good Morning, Ministry Partner

Soul Care New Every Morning “They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness!”(Lamentations 3:23, The Message) – Thursday, 30 January 2014 - Good Morning, Ministry Partner:
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
You search the scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that testify on my behalf. Yet you refuse to come to me to have life. I do not accept glory from human beings. But I know that you do not have the love of God in you. I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me; if another comes in his own name, you will accept him.--John 5:39-43, NRSV
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
The Person of Christ is to me the surest as well as the most sacred of all facts; as certain as my own personal existence; yea, even more so: for Christ lives in me, and He is the only valuable part of my existence. I am nothing without my Savior; I am all with Him, and would not exchange Him for the whole world.--Philip Schaff
Pray Together with Us:
How great is your goodness, dear Lord!
Blessed are you for ever!
May all created things praise you, O God,
for loving us so much that we can truthfully speak?
Of your fellowship with mankind, even in this earthly exile;
and however virtuous we may be,
our virtue always depends on your great warmth
and generosity, dear Lord.
Your bounty is infinite.
How wonderful are your works!--Teresa Avila
-------
Global Church of the Nazarene
Global Ministry Center
17001 Prairie Star Parkway
Lenexa, KS 66220 United States
Phone: (913)577-0500
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment