Monday, July 28, 2014

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, MInistry Partner for Monday, 28 July 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left.(Lamentations 3:22-24)

Soul Care - New Every MorningLenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, MInistry Partner for Monday, 28 July 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
    He’s all I’ve got left.(Lamentations 3:22-24)
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.(Acts 1:8, NRSV)
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
We need never shout across the spaces to an absent God. He is nearer than our own soul, closer than our most secret thoughts.(A. W. Tozer)
Pray Together with Us:
As the rain hides the stars, as the autumn mist hides the hills, as the clouds veil the blue of the sky, so the dark happenings of my lot hide the shining of your face from me. Yet, if I may hold your hand in the darkness, it is enough. Since I know that, though I may stumble in my going, you do not fail.(Gaelic Prayer)
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment