Friday, August 29, 2014

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" for Friday, 29 August 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations 3:22-24)

Soul Care - New Every MorningLenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" for Friday, 29 August 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
    He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations 3:22-24)
Be Encouraged By God's Word:
Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples-when they see the love you have for each other.(John 13:34-35, MSG)
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
In the Kingdom of God, service is not a stepping-stone to nobility: it is nobility, the only kind of nobility that is recognized.(T. W. Manson)
Pray Together with Us:
Nothing seems to be moving,
It is still—so very still,
We cannot feel the world around us;
We do not hear the people around us,
We do not care,
We do not listen,
We want to be by ourselves.
Lord:
Lead us from indifference to solicitude;
Lead us from insensitivity to sympathy;
Lead us from inertia to alertness.
Lord, we want to care, we want to hear.(M. A. Thomas)
____________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment