Saturday, October 29, 2016

Just Announced! Doctoral November Scholarship from Grand Canyon University of Phoenix, Arizona, United States "Scholarship available for a limited time." for Friday, 28 October 2016

Just Announced! Doctoral November Scholarship from Grand Canyon University of Phoenix, Arizona, United States "Scholarship available for a limited time." for Friday, 28 October 2016

GCU New Doctoral Learner Scholarship Offer
Congratulations on taking a monumental leap forward in your educational career by considering a doctoral degree from Grand Canyon University! In support of your effort, we are happy to offer you a $500 scholarship to defray the cost of your studies.
LEARN MORE
In order to receive this scholarship, you must submit a complete application and begin your program no later than November 30, 2016. Move one step closer toward the incredible sense of accomplishment and pride that comes with earning a doctorate degree.
"When I decided to work towards earning a doctorate degree, I experienced a range of doubts. Could I do this while working full time? Was I knowledgeable enough? Could I achieve this at my age? I chose Grand Canyon University, where I found out right away that my professors were highly responsive and actually cared about my progress. I remember vividly the day I received the email that began, 'Dr. Gagne, I would like to be the first to congratulate you.' As I look back at all the pressure I put on myself, it was well worth it. I have accomplished something only few do in a lifetime, and I owe a great deal to GCU and the staff who worked diligently to help me be successful."[James Gagne, Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership, Class of 2015
-------
Grand Canyon University
3300 West Camelback Road
Phoenix, Arizona 85017, United States.
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment