Friday, February 24, 2017

Deaf Devo of Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States for Saturday, 25 February 2017 "Be a Sheep" Bible Reading: Matthew 25:31-36

Deaf Devo of Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States for Saturday, 25 February 2017 "Be a Sheep" Bible Reading: Matthew 25:31-36Matthew 25:31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, accompanied by all the angels, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates sheep from goats. 33 The ‘sheep’ he will place at his right hand and the ‘goats’ at his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you whom my Father has blessed, take your inheritance, the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you made me your guest, 36 I needed clothes and you provided them, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’
-------
When I was in the third grade, there were two groups in my class - the Beavers and the Snails. Beavers were students who were helpful and completed their work on time. The Snails were the children who did not cooperate and did not finish their work. Everyone in my class wanted to be a Beaver. Why? Because the Beavers were allowed to leave school early and have special treats.
Our Bible Reading today tells us that the Son of Man (Jesus) will come back to earth again. Jesus will be the king, and all the people of earth will gather around Him. Then Jesus will separate the sheep from the goats. The sheep are people who follow and obey Him. The goats are people who have not done what Jesus wanted them to do.
When I was in the third grade, I wanted to be a Beaver. But now I want to be one of Jesus' sheep. I want to follow and obey Him. Use every opportunity you have to learn about Jesus and follow Him. Then you can be a sheep, too![Jo Krueger]
"[Jesus] will separate everyone into two groups...He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."[Matthew 25:32b-33]
PRAYER: Lord, I want to be one of Your sheep. Help me to follow and obey You. In Jesus' name. Amen.
-------
Watch latest Deaf Devo in ASL on:
Website | YouTube | Facebook | App

Deaf Missions
21199 Greenview Road
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment