Thursday, March 23, 2017

God Made Us for Thursday, 23 March 2017 from Deaf Devo of The Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States with the Bible Reading: Psalm 139:13-18

God Made Us for Thursday, 23 March 2017 from Deaf Devo of The Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States with the Bible Reading: Psalm 139:13-18

God Made Us with the Bible Reading: Psalm 139:13-18
Psalm 139:
13 For you fashioned my inmost being,
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I thank you because I am awesomely made,
wonderfully; your works are wonders —
I know this very well.
15 My bones were not hidden from you
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes could see me as an embryo,
but in your book all my days were already written;
my days had been shaped
before any of them existed.
17 God, how I prize your thoughts!
How many of them there are!
18 If I count them, there are more than grains of sand;
if I finish the count, I am still with you.
-------
The human body is amazing! It is so complicated that we cannot understand everything about how it works. Over the last hundred years, doctors and scientists have learned many wonderful things about our bodies.
But God does not need to learn about our bodies. He made us and knows all about us. In our Bible verses we learn that God knows about us even before we are born. God knows what color hair and eyes we will have and whether we will be tall or short. God knows everything about us!
God wants us to use our bodies to serve and glorify Him. But maybe you have a disability or you have some kind of illness. That doesn't matter. You can still find ways to be a servant and to tell others the Good News about Jesus.
Thank God today for your body. And ask Him to show you how you can be a servant in His kingdom.[Lauren Becker]
"You formed the way I think and feel. You put me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because you made me in such a wonderful way."[Psalm 139:13-14]
PRAYER: Heavenly Father, I want to glorify and honor You. In Jesus' name. Amen.
-------
Watch latest Deaf Devo in ASL on:
Website | YouTube | Facebook | App

Deaf Missions
21199 Greenview Road
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment