Wednesday, March 22, 2017

"God's Power" with the Bible Reading: Ephesians 3:14-21 from Deaf Devo of The Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States

"God's Power" with the Bible Reading: Ephesians 3:14-21 from Deaf Devo of The Deaf Missions in Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States

Ephesians 3:14 For this reason, I fall on my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth receives its character. 16 I pray that from the treasures of his glory he will empower you with inner strength by his Spirit, 17 so that the Messiah may live in your hearts through your trusting. Also I pray that you will be rooted and founded in love, 18 so that you, with all God’s people, will be given strength to grasp the breadth, length, height and depth of the Messiah’s love, 19 yes, to know it, even though it is beyond all knowing, so that you will be filled with all the fullness of God.
20 Now to him who by his power working in us is able to do far beyond anything we can ask or imagine, 21 to him be glory in the Messianic Community and in the Messiah Yeshua from generation to generation forever. Amen.
-------
I was ironing my skirt, and I noticed that the iron was not removing the wrinkles. I tested the iron, and it was cold. I took the iron to the other room and plugged it into a different outlet. Then the iron became hot. The problem was in the outlet.
I had plugged my iron into an outlet with a dead power supply. In the same way, some people today connect their lives with a false religious doctrine or teacher. These people do not have the true power that comes from God.
In our Bible verses, Paul told the Christians in Ephesus, "I ask the Father with his great glory to give you the power to be strong in your spirits. He will give you that strength through his Spirit" (verse 16). Paul wanted these Christians to be connected to God, Who is the only true source of power.
With God's power, we can do amazing things for God's kingdom. Connect with His power today![Eileen C. Wood]
"With God's power working in us, he can do much, much more than anything we can ask or think of."[Ephesians 3:20]
PRAYER: Dear God, thank You for giving me the power to accomplish great things for You. In Jesus' name. Amen.
-------
Watch latest Deaf Devo in ASL on:
Website | YouTube | Facebook | App

Deaf Missions
21199 Greenview Road
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment