Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Saint James United Methodist Church of Kansas City, Missouri, United States for Wednesday, 15 November 2017 "Care & Nurture of Membership" "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:1-2)

 Saint James United Methodist Church of Kansas City, Missouri, United States for Wednesday, 15 November 2017 "Care & Nurture of Membership" "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house there are many dwelling places. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" (John 14:1-2)
---
Vernon H. Young, husband of Mary (Jones) Young, passed. Service arrangements are as follows:
Monday, November 20, 2017
Service: 11:00 am

Saint James United Methodist Church
5540 Wayne Avenue
Kansas City, Missouri 64110, United States
Serenity Memorial Chapel
2510 East 72nd Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64132, United States
Condolences may be sent to:
Mary Young
6127 Forest Avenue
Kansas City, Missouri 64110, United States
---
Saint James United Methodist Church
816-444-5588
info@stjamesumc.com

Saint James United Methodist Church

No comments:

Post a Comment