Thursday, April 26, 2018

"I’ve had enough of hatred" by Stephen M. Miller in Olathe, Kansas, United States - Bible blog of award-winning bestselling Christian author, Stephen M. Miller. for Thursday, 26 April 2018

"I’ve had enough of hatred" by Stephen M. Miller in Olathe, Kansas, United States - Bible blog of award-winning bestselling Christian author, Stephen M. Miller. for Thursday, 26 April 2018

Stephen M. Miller
"I’ve had enough of hatred" by Stephen M. Miller
I'm not going to write a caption. Just listen to the song: Dear Hate.
I’M FEELING STRONG FEELINGS.
I’m sick of the hatred. And I’m whiter than a Saltine. Imagine what I’d be feeling like if I were Chocolate Steve.
The sense within this land is as hateful as I’ve ever experienced it. And I lived through Kent State in the 70’s.
There’s an overpowering sense of evil.
Social media isn’t helping.
I release YouTube videos about the Bible from time to time, and I get trashed nearly every doggone day.
Why I missed writing Tuesday’s blog
I was working frantically on the video that accompanies this. I started after church on Sunday evening. Worked on it all day Monday, and into the wee hours.
Much of the day on Tuesday and Wednesday.
It’s a video of my daughter singing.
Cut me some slack. She can sing.
When I found out what song my daughter was going to help sing in church onSunday, following a sermon about hatred and violence in our country, I asked her permission and permission from the church folks to videotape it.
I’ll be playing it over and over. Not just because I’m her dad.
But because I need a reminder about who wins this battle, and how we win it.
I’m tired. I’ve been at it for 12 hours today, and I need to quit.
So watch the video if you’re as sick of the hatred as I am.
Then go do something kind about it.
“Dear Hate”
The post I’ve had enough of hatred appeared first on Stephen M. Miller. 
Recent Articles:


Copyright © 2018 Stephen M. Miller Inc, All rights reserved.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment