Wednesday, May 30, 2018

"A Prayer for Love and Grace" for Wednesday, 30 May 2018 from The United Methodist Church Prays in Nashville Tennessee United States

"A Prayer for Love and Grace" for Wednesday, 30 May 2018 from The United Methodist Church Prays in Nashville Tennessee United States
WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 2018
TAKE, LORD, and receive all my liberty, my memory, my understanding, and my entire will – all that I have and call my own. You have given it all to me, Lord, I return it. Everything is yours; do with it what you will. Give me only your love and your grace. This is enough for me. (Norman Shawchuck and Rueben P. Job, A Guide to Prayer for All Who Seek God.) (Upper Room Books, 2003) p. 129. All rights reserved. Used by permission of Upper Room Books. http://bookstore.upperroom.org/ Learn more about or purchase this book.
Copyright © 2018 The Upper Room, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
The Upper Room Strategic Initiatives
PO Box 340007
Nashville, Tennessee 37203, United States
***

No comments:

Post a Comment