Wednesday, May 30, 2018

The Devotionals from Christ our Holy Way in Crane Hill, Alabama, United States for Wednesday, 30 May 2018 “Love Lifted Me” by Pastor H. Lamar Smith

The Devotionals from Christ our Holy Way in Crane Hill, Alabama, United States for Wednesday, 30 May 2018 “Love Lifted Me” by Pastor H. Lamar Smith

Pastor H. Lamar Smith
Contents: “Love Lifted Me” by Pastor H. Lamar Smith
I was sinking in sin to its outcome of death. The Law could not lift, save or restore me. It only announced my condemnation. Secular enlightened society could not lift me; it had no language to which I could hold. Psychology could only analyze me. Sociology explained me in terms of my environment, but I was still un-lifted. Love embodied in Jesus of Nazareth came to my rescue. I looked into His face and felt mercy and grace sweep over me. I knew in that moment that God loved me unconditionally. My chains fell from me. My burden left me. Shame and guilt took its flight. I began to sing, “When nothing else could help, Love lifted me.”
Father, thank you for the lifting and transforming power of Your great love. Amen!
Read More

More to read:


Copyright © 2018 Pastor H Lamar Smith, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
Pastor H. Lamar Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment