Thursday, May 31, 2018

The Devotionals from Christ our Holy Way in Crane Hill, Alabama, United States for Thursday, 31 May 2018 "Representing The Father" by Pastor H. Lamar Smith

The Devotionals from Christ our Holy Way in Crane Hill, Alabama, United States for Thursday, 31 May 2018 "Representing The Father" by Pastor H. Lamar Smith
Pastor H Lamar Smith
Contents:
"Representing The Father" by Pastor H. Lamar Smith
Father, may I never misrepresent You. May I show to others what You have shown me about Yourself. May I be as kind, loving and generous to others as You have been to me. May I be a mirror reflecting Who You really are to all of those who come into my life. May your Spirit in me reproduce Your life through me. May I rediscover that the way for this to occur in my life is to simply follow the Son. Amen!
“So Jesus said to them again, ‘Peace be with you; as the Father has sent Me, I also send you.’ And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, ‘Receive the Holy Spirit.’” (John 20:21-22)
Read More

More to read:
Copyright © 2018 Pastor H Lamar Smith, All rights reserved. 
Our mailing address is: 
Pastor H Lamar Smith
***

No comments:

Post a Comment