Friday, February 17, 2017

 Jesus video album by Stephen M. Miller for Thursday, 16 February 2017 from The Bible blog of award-winning bestselling Christian author, Stephen M. Miller. in Olathe, Kansas, United States
"Jesus video album" by Stephen M. Miller

"ACTION." Jesus is the subject of a collection of videos I'm creating on my new Vimeo channel with zero subscribers so far. It's brand new. Photo illustration by Stephen M. Miller.
I’M CREATING AN ALBUM of videos about Jesus. Not on my YouTube channel. On my Vimeo channel.
Okay, I’ll put them on both. But Vimeo lets me make corrections and other updates.
I’ve already made some tweaks to the video What Romans said about crucifixion. You won’t see them on YouTube. But you will on Vimeo.
I just opened the account and uploaded three videos. As I type this, I have zero followers and zero views. That compares to about 65,000 views for those three videos on YouTube.
It’s an experiment. We’ll see how it goes.
Three videos about Jesus

The post Jesus video album appeared first on Stephen M. Miller.
RecentArticles:

No comments:

Post a Comment