Friday, July 25, 2014

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, Ministry Partner for Friday, 25 July 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, his merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning. How great your faithfulness! I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over). He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations e:22-24)

Soul Care - New Every MorningLenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care "New Every Morning" Good Morning, Ministry Partner for Friday, 25 July 2014 "God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out,
    his merciful love couldn’t have dried up.
They’re created new every morning.
    How great your faithfulness!
I’m sticking with God (I say it over and over).
    He’s all I’ve got left."(Lamentations e:22-24)
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
The Lord has driven out before you great and powerful nations; to this day no one has been able to withstand you. One of you routs a thousand, because the Lord your God fights for you, just as he promised. So be very careful to love the Lord your God.(Joshua 23:9-11)
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
God's definition of what matters is pretty straightforward. He measures our lives by how we love.(Francis Chan )
Pray Together with Us:
O Lord, show me how to decide and give me such trust in you that I may receive your guidance and in calmness may act upon it.(Malcolm Playfoot)
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment