Thursday, July 28, 2016

"President's eUpdate-News from Neil Blair" from Saint Paul School of Theology in Leawood, Kansas, United States for Thursdaty, 28 July 2016

"President's eUpdate-News from Neil Blair" from Saint Paul School of Theology in Leawood, Kansas, United States for Thursdaty, 28 July 2016President's eUpdate
Dear Saint Paul Community,
Greetings from the Saint Paul President's Office. Since beginning this role on
July 1st, I am humbled by how welcome you've made me feel as I've returned to Saint Paul School of Theology. The first few weeks I met with faculty and staff in both the Kansas City and Oklahoma City areas. This past week we gathered and completed our first board meeting with Dr. Michael Parmely as Chair.
I am pleased to announce that Dr. Nancy Howell will be serving as Executive Vice President to support the academic and day-to-day logistics of the President's Office. She will be a key leader as we move forward with the implementation of our strategic plan.
Melissa Whalen, Executive Assistant to the President, will be my right hand
as I plan to be primarily on the road reconnecting and introducing new people to the Saint Paul family. She will be checking my emails and alerting me to pressing matters. Melissa may respond to your needs directly, or forward your requests to the best person in the office who can assist you. If you have a time-sensitive need, contact her via phone (913) 253-5091, or email at melissa.whalen@spst.edu. You can also call me on my cell phone at (816) 726-3464.
Again, thank you for your warm hospitality. I am proud to be back at Saint Paul as we continue its rich history of educating leaders for the church and world.

Neil Blair, President
Saint Paul School of Theology
neil.blair@spst.edu
STAY IN TOUCH
Saint Paul: United Methodist Church of the Resurrection
13720 Roe Avenue
Leawood, Kansas 66224, United States
(913) 253-5000
Saint Paul: Oklahoma City University
2501 North Blackwelder Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73106, United States
(405) 208-5757
Saint Paul School of Theology
4370 West 109th Street, SUITE 300
Overland Park, Kansas 66211, United States
---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment