Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Steven, Autism Speaks of New York, New York, United States for Tuesday, 15 August 2017 "I'll match your gift today"

Steven, Autism Speaks of New York, New York, United States for Tuesday, 15 August 2017 "I'll match your gift today"
Today my wife Judy and I will match every donation to Autism Speaks up to $25,000.
As one of the newest board members at Autism Speaks, I was inspired by our friend Jeanette's generous $10,000 match pledge last month. And I was truly amazed when I learnt the match was met the very same day.
I just had to keep this good thing going.
You see, my lovely daughter Katy has benefited from the work undertaken by Autism Speaks and the resources it provides. It's my personal mission to make sure as many families as possible have access to those life-changing tools.
Together we can make that happen. That's why I'm offering to match your donation today.
All the best,
Steven
Match applies only to donations made though the online form. Does not apply to previous donations, donations made offline or donations made to other fundraising campaigns.
Autism Speaks
1 East 33rd Street, 4th Floor
New York, New York 10016, United States
© 2005 - 2017 Autism Speaks Inc. Autism Speaks and Autism Speaks Design are registered trademarks owned by Autism Speaks Inc. All rights reserved.
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment