Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Deaf Devo - The Deaf Missions of Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States for Tuesday, 29 August 2017 "So Much Love" Bible Reading: Romans 5:6-11

The Deaf Devo - The Deaf Missions of Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States for Tuesday, 29 August 2017 "So Much Love" Bible Reading: Romans 5:6-11
Romans 5:
6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time, the Messiah died on behalf of ungodly people. 7 Now it is a rare event when someone gives up his life even for the sake of somebody righteous, although possibly for a truly good person one might have the courage to die. 8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in that the Messiah died on our behalf while we were still sinners. 9 Therefore, since we have now come to be considered righteous by means of his bloody sacrificial death, how much more will we be delivered through him from the anger of God’s judgment! 10 For if we were reconciled with God through his Son’s death when we were enemies, how much more will we be delivered by his life, now that we are reconciled! 11 And not only will we be delivered in the future, but we are boasting about God right now, because he has acted through our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, through whom we have already received that reconciliation.
-------
I wonder how much God loves me. If I started to count the ways God loves me, I could go on and on.
Even before I was born, God started showing His love for me. He created a universe full of wonderful things for me to enjoy. God showed His love through everything He made in nature. But God's love doesn't stop there.
God loves me beyond what I can imagine. He proved that by sending His Son, Jesus, to die for me. Jesus died for me even when I was lost and without Him. Verse 8 of our Bible Reading says, "But Christ died for us while we were still sinners, and by this God showed how much he loves us."
God has so much love for us! Even when we disobey Him, He chooses to keep on loving and forgiving us. Share God's message of love with someone today!
"And not only will we be saved, but
we also rejoice right now in what God has done for us through our Lord Jesus Christ. It is because of Jesus that we are now God's friends." [Romans 5:11]
PRAYER: Dear Heavenly Father, I love You so much! I can never thank You enough for loving me and forgiving my sins. In Jesus name. Amen.
Watch latest Deaf Devo in ASL on:
Deaf Missions
21199 Greenview Road
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment