Monday, August 28, 2017

The Deaf Devo - The Deaf Missions of Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States for Monday, 28 August 2017 "Light for My Path" Bible Reading: Psalm 119:101-105

The Deaf Devo - The Deaf Missions of Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States for Monday, 28 August 2017 "Light for My Path" Bible Reading: Psalm 119:101-105Psalm 119:101 I keep my feet from every evil way,
in order to observe your word.
102 I don’t turn away from your rulings,
because you have instructed me.
103 How sweet to my tongue is your promise,
truly sweeter than honey in my mouth!
104 From your precepts I gain understanding;
this is why I hate every false way.
נ (Nun)
105 Your word is a lamp for my foot
and light on my path.
-------
My husband, two grandsons and I went on a mission trip with a group from our church. We served in a church that was located in a small town in a wooded area.
One morning our group went for a walk in the woods. I knew that it might become dark before we reached our destination, so I decided to take a lamp with me. This lamp helped us see the path and each other as we traveled.
The writer of Psalm 119 said in verse 105, "Your word is like a lamp that guides my steps, a light that shows the path I should take." No matter what we are doing in life, God's Word will help us know what to do. The Bible has answers to all the important questions we may have in life.
Do you have important decisions to make today? Do you need help deciding what path you should take in life? Read and study the Bible. God will provide you with wisdom and answers.
"God's word is alive and working.
It is sharper than the sharpest 
sword and cuts all the way into us...It judges the thoughts and 
feelings in our hearts." 
[Hebrews 4:12]
PRAYER: God, I know that You will lead me today through Your Word. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Watch latest Deaf Devo in ASL on:
Deaf Missions
21199 Greenview Road
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51503, United States
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment