Thursday, October 31, 2013

Good Morning, Ministry Partner: Soul Care ~ New Every Morning Thursday, 31 October 2013 “They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”(Lamentations 3:23, Messianic WEB)


Good Morning, Ministry Partner: Soul Care ~ New Every Morning
Thursday, 31 October 2013 “They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”(Lamentations 3:23, Messianic WEB)
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
After this I heard what seemed to be the loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying,
"Hallelujah!
Salvation and glory and power to our God,
     for his judgments are true and just;
he has judged the great whore
     who corrupted the earth with her fornication,
and he has avenged on her the blood of his servants."~~Revelation 19:1-2, NRSV
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
I believe that this life is only the beginning of our new life, our babyhood as it were, and that to limit our development to it would be like limiting the child's development to the nursery.~~Hannah Whitall Smith
Pray Together with Us:
Heavenly Father, if I should suffer need, and go unclothed, and be in poverty, make my heart prize Thy love, know it, be constrained by it, though I be denied all blessings. It is Thy mercy to afflict and try me with wants, for by these trials I see my sins, and desire severance from them. Let me willingly accept misery, sorrows, temptations, if I can thereby feel sin as the greatest evil, and be delivered from it with gratitude to Thee, acknowledging this as the highest testimony of Thy love.~~A Puritan Prayer
~~~~~~~
Reverend Dan Copp
17001 Prairie Star Parkway
Lenexa, KS 66220
~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment