Thursday, April 17, 2014

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care-New Every Morning for Wednesday, 16 April 2014 "They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."Lamentations 3:23 - Good Morning, Ministry Partner

Lenexa, Kansas, United States - Soul Care-New Every Morning for Wednesday, 16 April 2014 "They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."Lamentations 3:23 - Good Morning, Ministry Partner
Be Encouraged by God's Word:
The Lord GOD helps me;
    therefore I have not been disgraced;
therefore I have set my face like flint,
    and I know that I shall not be put to shame;
   he who vindicates me is near.
Who will contend with me?
    Let us stand up together.
Who are my adversaries?
    Let them confront me.
It is the Lord GOD who helps me;
    who will declare me guilty?--Isaiah 50:7-9a, NRSV
Wisdom from Fellow Pilgrims:
When we genuinely believe that inner transformation is God's work and not ours, we can put to rest our passion to set others straight.--Richard Foster
Pray Together with Us:
Lord Jesus, help us to see or own faults
more clearly than the faults of others.--Beryl Bye
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment