Tuesday, February 27, 2018

"Honored by God" for Tuesday, 27 February 2018 goTandem

"Honored by God" for Tuesday, 27 February 2018 goTandem 
"Honored by God"

I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength to do his work. He considered me trustworthy and appointed me to serve him, even though I used to blaspheme the name of Christ. In my insolence, I persecuted his people. But God had mercy on me because I did it in ignorance and unbelief. (1 Timothy 1:12-13)
What is surprising about this passage?
When have you been aware of God's mercy in your life?
***
"United with Christ"

Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan. (Ephesians 1:11)
Do you believe everything works out according to God's plan?
"Worth It?"
God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners. (Romans 5:8)
Why is this significant?
***

No comments:

Post a Comment